The key to ensuring a viable future—environmentally, financially, and socially.
Sustainability isn't just a buzzword for us. Our industry and the future of our business depend on it. We rely on goals and systems that reduce our environmental impact.
We want to ensure the future prosperity of our business and increase the positive impact we have on the staff and communities we serve.
We're setting world standards in environmental sustainability practices by:
- Putting measurable environmental objectives and targets in place and auditing the systems we use to deliver them.
- Helping our customers achieve their targets by creating awareness of requirements and helping to mitigate the impact of their activities.
- Ensuring responsible environmental management is at the core of our business ethos and prioritising its implementation and awareness for all our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or clients.
- Environmental impact training and education for all our employees.
- Reducing GHG emissions across all our services by creating system efficiencies. With an emphasis on shipments and transport options, we're actively improving our equipment and fleet efficiencies and utilising renewable energies where possible as well as partnering with key suppliers to adopt new technology and lower carbon solutions.
Mondiale VGL is working in and toward an industry with a bright future. Financial sustainability is about creating critical efficiencies in-house to ensure a stable and robust global logistics industry for all. We’re reducing the impact of regional and global events on our operations and creating versatility throughout our supply chain to mitigate their effect on our business and our clients’ objectives.
Social awareness for our communities
With 39 offices worldwide, we're positively influencing our communities for years to come. We do this by:
- Employing locally and creating job opportunities within the community.
- Establishing safe and quality workplace standards.
- Being engaged in the community through local events and involvement.