Personal information collected
privacy notice describes how we collect, use, and disclose your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Australia Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), China's Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL) and Cybersecurity Law, Hong Kong's Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO), the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA) in the Philippines, New Zealand's Privacy Act 2020, Switzerland's Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP), Turkey's Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD), and relevant United States privacy laws including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
The Data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We collect a variety of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, and other demographic information.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our platforms.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we use your Personal Information
We only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
2. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
3. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosures of your Personal Information
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in this privacy notice. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may transfer your personal data outside of your country of residence. This might be necessary to receive your data, process it, or maintain storage of it. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of your country, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved for use in the country which give personal data the same protection it has in the country.
By phone on:
• New South Wales +61 2 9695 3888
• Victoria +61 3 8325 7500
Please include your name, contact information, and the nature of your request so that we can respond effectively.
By using our platforms and services, where applicable, you consent to the use of your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. In some jurisdictions, use of our services may be conditional on your express consent to this Privacy Notice. Where required by law, we will ask for your explicit consent for certain data processing activities. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To withdraw your consent, please contact us using the details provided above.
Your legal rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal data.
You can also object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data. Again, these rights vary by country and again, these
rights vary by country and jurisdiction, but we are committed to ensuring that your rights are upheld according to the applicable data protection laws.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These may include:
• The right to access: You have the right to request access to your personal data.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected or completed if it is incomplete.
• The right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'): In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data.
• The right to restrict processing: In certain situations, you have the right to ask us to 'block' or suppress the processing of personal data.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
• The right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Please note that these rights may not be absolute, and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including data protection laws and regulations.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and Identifiers
Third Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our website and update the notice's "Last Updated" date. Your continued use of our services following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you believe that we have breached our privacy obligations or wish to make a complaint, please contact us. We will endeavour to promptly respond and resolve any complaints. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may contact the relevant privacy regulator in your jurisdiction.