As previously advised, the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) has been carrying out protected industrial action at Patrick’s terminals around Australia. This continues, involving bans on specific work and bans on overtime and shift extensions.
In addition, please be advised of the following upcoming stoppages:
Patrick Terminals – Brisbane AutoStrad:
• Stoppage of work for 1 hour duration at 03.30, 11.30 and 19.30 on each day from Thursday 22 July 2021 to Wednesday 28 July 2021 (inclusive of those days).
• Stoppage of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 0700 on Wednesday 21 July 2021 and 0700 on Thursday 29 July 2021.
Patrick Terminals – Melbourne:
• Stoppage of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 0700 on 23 July 2021.
• Stoppage of work of 8 hours duration commencing at 1100 on Monday 26 July 2021.
• Stoppage of work of 8 hours duration commencing at 1100 on Wednesday 28 July 2021.
• Stoppage of work of 4 hours duration commencing at 0300 on Monday 26 July 2021.
• Stoppage of work of 4 hours duration commencing at 0300 on Wednesday 28 July 2021.
Patrick Terminals – Fremantle:
• Stoppage of work of 24 hours duration commencing at 2300 on 22 July 2021 and 2300 on 25 July 2021.
Significant delays are forecast in Fremantle because of the MUA Industrial action in the coming 7-10 days. At Patrick’s Sydney AutoStrad terminal vessel, delays are now averaging 6.3 days.
There are currently no vessel delays to advise at Patrick’s Melbourne and Brisbane AutoStrad terminals.
Mondiale VGL will closely monitor the situation and will contact you in case of any impact to your container(s) delivery or collection.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Mondiale VGL Representative if you have any questions.